The event takes place on Sunday 8th July 2018 and starts and finishes at the Fambridge Yacht Station on the River Crouch. North Fambridge is a charming, peaceful and idyllic village, perfect for a triathlon.
The triathlon starts with a challenging Open Water Swim in the tidal River Crouch, followed by a Cycle along the flat course of the Dengie Peninsula through small villages and with coastal views. The Run is a lapped course through North Fambridge, passing Blue House Farm Nature Reserve. The end of each lap sees competitors pass by a 500 year old pub, the perfect viewing location for spectators and this creates a great atmosphere with plenty of encouragement.
Half Distance: 1.9km Swim, 90km Cycle, 18km Run.
For full information and to enter the race, visit www.dengieevents.co.uk
How to enter the Fambridge Yacht Haven Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 18km
Fambridge Yacht Haven Triathlon route
All course details and maps can be found at www.dengieevents.co.uk/fambridge-yacht-haven-tri
Fambridge Yacht Haven Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Fambridge Yacht Haven Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fambridge Yacht Haven Triathlon?
You may also like
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Wales Triathlon13th Jun, Fishguard