A challenging trail Half Marathon with beautiful scenery and outstanding views in the Surrey Hills. Mainly off-road, multi-terrain, multi-surface. This race is entering its 7th year. It has become a very popular and successful event. It is renowned for a large number of friendly marshals, has frequent water/refreshment stations, free parking, and many other facilities. Farnham Pilgrim Half Marathon is possibly one of the toughest, prettiest trail half marathons in the UK. It is set to be one of the must-do events of the year again! The route is challenging and hilly, after all, it is the Surrey Hills! This is no ordinary half marathon. It is a unique bespoke event.
How to enter the Farnham Pilgrim Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Farnham Pilgrim Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Farnham Pilgrim Marathon reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne4.9(3)