A challenging trail Half Marathon with beautiful scenery and outstanding views in the Surrey Hills. Mainly off-road, multi-terrain, multi-surface. This race is entering its 7th year. It has become a very popular and successful event. It is renowned for a large number of friendly marshals, has frequent water/refreshment stations, free parking, and many other facilities. Farnham Pilgrim Half Marathon is possibly one of the toughest, prettiest trail half marathons in the UK. It is set to be one of the “must-do” events of the year again! The route is challenging and hilly, after all, it is the Surrey Hills! This is no ordinary half marathon. It is a unique bespoke event.
Farnham Pilgrim Marathon weather forecast
Farnham Pilgrim Marathon reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.