Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
You may also like
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Dark Peaks Trail 14 & Marathon7th Dec, Stocksbridge
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)
- Yorkshireman7th Sep, Bradford
From the organizerOrganizer's website
A challenging trail Half Marathon with beautiful scenery and outstanding views in the Surrey Hills. Mainly off-road, multi-terrain, multi-surface. This race is entering its 7th year. It has become a very popular and successful event. It is renowned for a large number of friendly marshals, has frequent water/refreshment stations, free parking, and many other facilities. Farnham Pilgrim Half Marathon is possibly one of the toughest, prettiest trail half marathons in the UK. It is set to be one of the must-do events of the year again! The route is challenging and hilly, after all, it is the Surrey Hills! This is no ordinary half marathon. It is a unique bespoke event.
Farnham Pilgrim Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.