See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The group will meet at Covent Garden, the heart of London's Christmas lights.
From there, the group will fly through the streets of the capital and you'll be able to marvel at the famous lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Sloane Square, Harrods, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
The tour will last about 2 hours and finishes at Victoria Station.
The Festively Fast is for people who are comfortable running 10k in 9 minute miles or less. If you would like to do this event at a slower pace, please check out the Merrily Medium or Gentle Jingle events.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.