See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Located in North London, Finsbury Park is the home of Wireless and Madstock festival. Run a 5k or 10k around the wide paths of Finsbury Park to start your Sunday morning right.
As always with run-through, you will each get a themed medal, water, fruit & flapjack on the day. Each kilometre is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish. Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
How to enter the Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Meet the organiser
Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.