Located in North London, Finsbury Park is the home of Wireless and Madstock festival. Run a 5k or 10k around the wide paths of Finsbury Park to start your Sunday morning right.
As always with run-through, you will each get a themed medal, water, fruit & flapjack on the day. Each kilometre is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish. Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
How to enter the Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Finsbury Park 5k and 10k – July?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - October16th Oct, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.