The swim starts from South Queensferry leaving at Hawes pier and is swam along by the rail bridge to finish at the old pier at North Queensferry, a distance of 1.4 miles. On application all swimmers must submit an expected completion swim time. Due to the water conditions and time constraints all entrants will have to agree to the disclaimer for this event.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
2 questions • 1 unanswered
Firth of Forth Swim weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Firth of Forth Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Firth of Forth Swim?
You may also like
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.