Distances in this event
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
Fitstuff G3 Series – Race 2 routes
This year's Fitstuff G3 run series courses include hills, mud, sand and more hills!
The 15K route can be viewed on Strava here: https://www.strava.com/activities/1311603776
- Finisher’s medal
- Race packs collected on the day
- 400 participants
From the organizer
AAT Events are ranked #7 in the UK out of 506 organizers
A 15-year-old hilly run attracting the very best and most fun-loving runners. This popular event is well renowned for its tough cross country routes, and so sells out extremely quickly (absolutely nothing to do with the infamous homemade brownies and flapjacks). Medals can be earned at each event for all finishers. Will you get all 3?
Fitstuff G3 Series – Race 2 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Fitstuff G3 Series – Race 2 reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)