A 15-year-old hilly run attracting the very best and most fun-loving runners. This popular event is well renowned for its tough cross country routes, and so sells out extremely quickly (absolutely nothing to do with the infamous homemade brownies and flapjacks). Medals can be earned at each event for all finishers. Will you get all 3?
How to enter the Fitstuff G3 Series – Race 3
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Fitstuff G3 Series – Race 3 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)