This is a 100k timed event that will run 10 x 10k out and back sections along the Flitch Way in Essex. It is primarily aimed at a time qualifier for those who need one for Spartathlon later in the year BUT anyone can come and run it as long as you are happy you can run inside the cut-off. The cutoff is 12hours - you will be stopped if you get over this but can run up to that time.
How to enter the Flitch Way 100k
- Run 100km
Flitch Way 100k weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Flitch Way 100k reviews (3)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)