This is a 100k timed event that will run 10 x 10k out and back sections along the Flitch Way in Essex. It is primarily aimed at a time qualifier for those who need one for Spartathlon later in the year BUT anyone can come and run it as long as you are happy you can run inside the cut-off. The cutoff is 12hours - you will be stopped if you get over this but can run up to that time.
How to enter the Flitch Way 100k
- Run 100km
Flitch Way 100k weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Flitch Way 100k reviews (3)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep, London
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May, Wadhurst
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra7th Mar, Amersham