Run on scenic but quiet lanes, the undulating course is based around the small village of Standon near to Eccleshall in rural Staffordshire and from an initial field of over 150, can now attract up to 300 athletes.
The race finishes at Standon School where there are ample refreshments to suit the weather, which at that time of the year cannot always be relied on to be too hot! Plenty of car parking is available at the nearby Standon Mill by courtesy of Youngs Animal Feeds.
Set by Ben Gamble from Stone, now with Tipton Harriers, the course record stands at 53 minutes and 35 seconds a serious target for any aspiring roadrunner on this course.
How to enter the Flying Fox 10
- Run 10mi
Flying Fox 10 weather forecast
Possible drizzle until evening.
Flying Fox 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Flying Fox 10?
You may also like
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb, Rugeley
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May, Buxton
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May, Bakewell
- Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile10th Oct, Mold
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb, Rugby