Held in association with Flying Monk Brewery, PD Fitness and Malmesbury Victoria Football Club, the Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k is very much part of the Carnival celebrations. An undulating route with approx 1.5k of the route off road down the Old Fosse Way, the oldest Roman Road in the country, the rest being run on the quiet country roads surrounding Malmesbury. This year the race returns to a Saturday event as a pre-cursor to the Malmesbury Carnival.
How to enter the Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k
- Run 10km
Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May, Bristol
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr, Southampton
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock
- Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run29th Mar, Cardiff
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome