Held in association with Flying Monk Brewery, PD Fitness and Malmesbury Victoria Football Club, the Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k is very much part of the Carnival celebrations. An undulating route with approx 1.5k of the route off road down the “Old Fosse Way”, the oldest Roman Road in the country, the rest being run on the quiet country roads surrounding Malmesbury. This year the race returns to a Saturday event as a pre-cursor to the Malmesbury Carnival.
How to enter the Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k
- Run 10km
Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k route
10KStart Time: 11:00am
Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Flying Monk Malmesbury 10k?
You may also like
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.