High Lodge 10k: flat and fast, will this be your forest 10k PB?
How to enter the Forestry 100 Running Series High Lodge
- Run 10km
Forestry 100 Running Series High Lodge route
Are you looking to set a new off-road personal best? High Lodge is a very flat forest with even paths allowing you to build up your speed. If you’re new to running then High Lodge is also the perfect destination for your first 10km race. You can experience beautiful forest surroundings without the fear of a hill at the last stretch!
View map and route info
10 kmStart Time: 9:00am
Forestry 100 Running Series High Lodge weather forecast
Rain until evening.
High chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 11mph
Forestry 100 Running Series High Lodge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Forestry 100 Running Series High Lodge?
You may also like
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon
- Thetford Trails Winter 10K & Canicross - Race 316th Feb, Brandon
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May, Colchester
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Peterborough
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London