Set in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, the Fort William Marathon will take you on a journey through some of the area’s most stunning scenery.
It is a challenging multi-terrain route taking in the spectacular sites of Fort William, including Ben Nevis, Thomas Telford's Caledonian Canal and Neptune's Staircase, The Commado Memorial, General Wade's High Bridge and the old railway viaduct.
How to enter the Fort William Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Fort William Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Fort William Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fort William Marathon?
You may also like
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running2nd Oct 2021, Inverness
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Lancaster Marathon17th Jul 2021, Lancaster
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.