Set in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, the Fort William Marathon will take you on a journey through some of the area’s most stunning scenery.
It is a challenging multi-terrain route taking in the spectacular sites of Fort William, including Ben Nevis, Thomas Telford's Caledonian Canal and Neptune's Staircase, The Commado Memorial, General Wade's High Bridge and the old railway viaduct.
How to enter the Fort William Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Fort William Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Fort William Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fort William Marathon?
You may also like
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering5th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Escape The City28th Aug, Dalkeith
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford