Set in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, the Fort William Marathon will take you on a journey through some of the areas most stunning scenery.
It is a challenging multi-terrain route taking in the spectacular sites of Fort William, including Ben Nevis, Thomas Telford's Caledonian Canal and Neptune's Staircase, The Commado Memorial, General Wade's High Bridge and the old railway viaduct.
How to enter the Fort William Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Fort William Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon.
Fort William Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fort William Marathon?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Conwy Marathon27th Sep 2020, Llandudno
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon