Fowlmead Country Park, near Deal, East Kent, now known as Betteshanger Country Park, has a lovely tarmac cycle track and we're going to use this to host what we hope will be a very straightforward mid length ultra that will appeal to a range of runners, including those who want to step up to mid range but without the complications - no navigation, no mud, no kit required, an aid station every 2 miles - and those who aren't sure if they can run 50 miles. There are no DNFs at this event, anyone may drop down to the 12 hour challenge. This is a 50 mile run with a strict 12 hour time limit.
How to enter the Fowlmead 50 & 12 hour Challenge
- Running: Run 26.2mi, N/a
- Running: Run 50mi, N/a
Fowlmead 50 & 12 hour Challenge weather forecast
Foggy until morning, starting again in the evening.
Fowlmead 50 & 12 hour Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fowlmead 50 & 12 hour Challenge?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)
- Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge8th Nov, Brightlingsea
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.