The Fred Whitton Challenge is one of the most popular sportives in the UK and is also famed as being particularly difficult. Riders rank it alongside European events such as the Marmotte in terms of difficulty.
The Fred Whitton Challenge consists of a 112 mile sportive around the Lake District, starting at Grasmere and taking in climbs of Kirkstone, Honister, Newlands, Whinlatter, Hardknott & Wrynose passes.
How to enter the Fred Whitton Challenge
- Bike 114mi
Fred Whitton Challenge route
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Fred Whitton Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fred Whitton Challenge?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May, Clappersgate
- The Great North Run11th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct, Stretford4.5(20)
- Blackburn 10k - October9th Oct, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.