Part of the highly prestigious and well established Friday 5 series of Summer evening races held at different venues between May and July. A popular five mile mixed terrain race starting from Kirton Recreation Ground.
Mostly on minor country roads but start and finish are on a sports field and there is one section 0.8 miles long of quite uneven footpath which can be muddy in places. Off-road amounts to around 20% of total. Unfortunately, the bulk of the first mile is on a bridleway which makes it unsuitable for wheel chairs.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Friday 5 Series – Kirton weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Friday 5 Series – Kirton reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Friday 5 Series – Kirton?
You may also like
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- ROC24 Suffolk 202128th May 2021, Ipswich
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Suffolk25th Sep, Woodbridge
- The Clacton Half Marathon & 10K15th Aug, Clacton-on-Sea4(36)
- The I Can Run Ipswich Winter Runderland 5K29th Nov, Ipswich
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.