As the little sister of the Kidderminster Killer, this 120km audax provides an epic adventure into rural and hilly South Shropshire along a figure of 8 route. A fantastic route, and roller coaster of hilly countryside, for those seeking a challenging, but not overly far, audax ride. It is lumpy ‰ÛÒ with 2000m of climb ‰ÛÒ but the views are rewarding.
Some descents are technical in nature and require the utmost care especially where lanes are narrow and with bends.
A few sections are steep but can walked. Cycles with triple or compact gears are ideal.
The lanes may also be grubby if wet.
The majority of the route uses country lanes although there are a few short sections of unavoidable main roads.
Like all audaxes, your ride is a ‘private excursion’ and no rescue service is provided
From Clee to Heaven weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
From Clee to Heaven reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was From Clee to Heaven?
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon15th Aug, London3.6(44)
- Brecon Beacons Devil Sportive15th Aug, Hay-on-Wye4.3(5)
- Rotherham Wheelers Centenary Ride12th Sep, Rotherham
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Thornbridge Brewery Sportive14th Aug, Bakewell4.3(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.