The race is a scenic ten mile multi-terrain race along the Thames Towpath, starting from playing fields on Hartington Lane (w43UJ) crossing Chiswick Bridge and incorporating the towpath between Chiswick, Richmond and Kew. The route, while multi terrain is flat and fast so good for those runners aiming for a 10 miler PB. There will be markers at every mile. The Start field is on grass, as are parts of Old Deer Park at 5 miles. Please be aware that the grass could be slippery and wet.
How to enter the Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10
- Run 10mi
Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10?
You may also like
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan, London
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb, London
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – March28th Mar, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – April25th Apr, London