The race is a scenic ten mile multi-terrain race along the Thames Towpath, starting from playing fields on Hartington Lane (w43UJ) crossing Chiswick Bridge and incorporating the towpath between Chiswick, Richmond and Kew. The route, while multi terrain is flat and fast so good for those runners aiming for a 10 miler PB. There will be markers at every mile. The Start field is on grass, as are parts of Old Deer Park at 5 miles. Please be aware that the grass could be slippery and wet.
How to enter the Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10
- Run 10mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September28th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October26th Oct, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November30th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December28th Dec, London
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running2nd Nov, Aylesbury