The race is a scenic ten mile multi-terrain race along the Thames Towpath, starting from playing fields on Hartington Lane (w43UJ) crossing Chiswick Bridge and incorporating the towpath between Chiswick, Richmond and Kew. The route, while multi terrain is flat and fast so good for those runners aiming for a 10 miler PB. There will be markers at every mile. The Start field is on grass, as are parts of Old Deer Park at 5 miles. Please be aware that the grass could be slippery and wet.
How to enter the Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10
- Run 10mi
Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fuller’s Thames Towpath 10?
You may also like
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile7th Feb 2021, Goudhurst4.5(34)
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- Cattle Creep (A Little Further)28th Feb 2021, Wolverton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.