The race is a scenic ten mile multi-terrain race along the Thames Towpath, starting from playing fields on Hartington Lane (W4 3UJ) crossing Chiswick Bridge and incorporating the towpath between Chiswick, Richmond and Kew.
The route, while multi terrain is flat and fast so good for those runners aiming for a 10 miler PB. There will be markers at every mile.
The Start field is on grass, as are parts of Old Deer Park at 5 miles. Please be aware that the grass could be slippery and wet.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Fullers Thames Towpath Ten Mile Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Fullers Thames Towpath Ten Mile Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fullers Thames Towpath Ten Mile Race?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.