Won't it be dark?
Yes, that's sort of the point – and it's awesome! Join us for the Gato Sports Head Torch 10K!
How to enter the Gato Sports Head Torch 10K – February
- Run 10km
Gato Sports Head Torch 10K – February route
It will be a 2-lap, traffic-free course. Salcey Forest is a very flat forest and the footpaths are well formed. Of course a forest in winter will be mucky, slippy and muddy but the route is on established pathways.
10KStart Time: 7:00pm
Gato Sports Head Torch 10K – February weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #13 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Gato Sports Head Torch 10K – February reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gato Sports Head Torch 10K – February?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- The Salcey Forest 10K & 5K28th Jun, Northamptonshire4.7(15)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick4.8(14)