Marathon training or winter triathlon training? This is the new year's resolution, get fit, fat busting event to train for.
This January event will be your post festive season target; something to entice you to pull on your running shoes on those cold winter days Choice of a fairly flat 5k or a challenging 10k run.
How to enter the Gayton Run 5K – 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Gayton Run 5K – 10K routes
The Northamptonshire village of Gayton sits on top of a hill, overlooking Northampton. The 5k run is a fairly flat route, taking runners through the village of Gayton on quiet, mostly single track roads. The 10k event takes runners from Gayton down single track roads over the Grand Union Canal and railway bridge, with breathtaking views of Northampton. The sting in this run is the Gayton Hill to climb back into the village to join the 5k route back to the finish line.
Gayton Run 5K – 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
You may also like
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb 2020, Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby