How to enter the Christmas Lights Running Tour
- Run 10km
Christmas Lights Running Tour route
The Gentle Jingle is for people who are comfortable running 10k in 12-13 minute miles. If you would like to do this event at a faster pace, please check out the Merrily Medium or Festively Fast events.
The route begins at the heart of London's illuminations, Covent Garden.
From there, the route will continue through the streets of the capital and runners will marvel at the lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Sloane Square, Harrods, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
After about 2 hours of festive fun, the tour will end at Victoria Station.
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - February16th Feb 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - January4th Jan 2020, London