The Gentle Jingle is for people who are comfortable running 10k in 12-13 minute miles. If you would like to do this event at a faster pace, please check out the Merrily Medium or Festively Fast events.
The route begins at the heart of London's illuminations, Covent Garden.
From there, the route will continue through the streets of the capital and runners will marvel at the lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Sloane Square, Harrods, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
After about 2 hours of festive fun, the tour will end at Victoria Station.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Light rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.