There has been a marathon on the tarmac track at Cyclopark Gravesend every year since 2012, firstly by the wonderful TZ Runs events and then latterly Inspire Races, unfortunately these events have now ended and it seems such a shame to let the venue be marathon free for a year! Whilst we appreciate that 17 laps around a cycle track in the DMZ between the old A2 and the new M2 isn't the world's most exciting run there are lots of logistical advantages, its a lovely venue and a cracking facility and once a year it isn't too bad!
How to enter the Ghost of Cyclopark Marathon
- Run 42.2km
Ghost of Cyclopark Marathon route
Cyclopark – 2.5km Loop
It’s 17 x 2.5km laps with a slightly short first one, you cannot possibly go wrong or get lost. Basically the Cyclopark “A” route, otherwise known as the longest possible loop! At registration we’ll provide you with a little punch card, as you go around each lap this will be punched and on the 17th time… you’re done!
- No traffic. No cycles. No pedestrians or dog walkers as we’ll have the track to ourselves for the day.
- Wide tarmac road, navigation free & perfect running surface.
- Accurately measured course.
- A hill of doom to walk up and a brilliant hill of lesser doom to run down if you’re so inclined!
- An 8 hour time limit.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ghost of Cyclopark Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ghost of Cyclopark Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ghost of Cyclopark Marathon?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester