A fast road race for the serious runner and a great community race for the not so serious runner.
How to enter the Ashford AC Givaudan 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 0.4km
Ashford AC Givaudan 10K routes
The race follows a town centre route along closed roads, with a start and finish in the magnificent Julie Rose Athletics Stadium in Ashford. The course, although slightly undulating, is considered fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you sign up for the Givaudan 10k on the day?
On-the-day entries will be available if the event has not yet sold out online.
When will I receive my race pack for the Givaudan 10k?
After entering online, you will receive your bib and race chip pack in the post, to avoid any queues on race-day.
Are headphones allowed at the Givaudan 10k?
This event is on closed roads, so headphones will be allowed during the run.
Is the Givaudan 10k family-friendly?
Yes, there is a FunRun available for children to enjoy the day too.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Ashford AC Givaudan 10K weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
High chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 13mph
Ashford AC Givaudan 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Herne Bay
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Dymchurch 10K16th Feb 2020, Dymchurch
- Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter24th Nov, Kennington
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay