How to enter the Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10kmBooked 6 times this week
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
As Glasgow's oldest established park, Glasgow Green is the perfect location for the MoRun. This flat tarmac/road route takes you through the scenic surroundings and sights. The course is suitable for buggy runners and for wheelchair users, although it should be noted that some sections can be bumpy and tight.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Glasgow Men’s 10K30th Aug 2020, Glasgow
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar 2020, Edinburgh4.1(6)
- Belfast 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Belfast4.9(6)
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth