Consider these instead
The Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival28th May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- The Winter Warmer Virtual Half Marathon, 10k & 5k6th Feb, undefined
- The Valentines Virtual Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1k13th Feb, undefined
- The St Patricks Day Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1k12th Mar, undefined
- The Mother's Day Virtual Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1k13th Mar, undefined
Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
**This event has become a virtual challenge. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions**
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
As Glasgow's oldest established park, Glasgow Green is the perfect location for the MoRun. This flat tarmac/road route takes you through the scenic surroundings and sights. The course is suitable for buggy runners and for wheelchair users, although it should be noted that some sections can be bumpy and tight.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.