We are delighted to be hosting the second Whinlatter GO Tri Duathlon. With three events this time there is something for everyone to have a go at whether it's your first duathlon or if you're using the event for training.
A warm welcome awaits you at the start line and you'll take in some spectacular views as you run and bike on the forest roads and trail paths.
Three Distances: Junior (age 12 – 14): 1.5km run, 5km bike & 500 m run
How to enter the GO TRI Whinlatter Forest Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 1.5km, Bike 5km, Run 1.5km
- Duathlon: Run 4km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 1.5km, Bike 5km, Run 0.5km
GO TRI Whinlatter Forest Duathlon weather forecast
GO TRI Whinlatter Forest Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was GO TRI Whinlatter Forest Duathlon?
You may also like
- Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Tarporley
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.