The 'Goppin' Challenge is an obstacle course event designed and run by a team of former & current Royal Marines. Do you have what it takes to take on the elite?
The 'Goppin' Challenge, where possible, aims to use as much of mother nature herself! Our courses include lakes, bogs, streams, tunnels, mud, clay & man-made obstacles. We operate in any climate, no matter what!
Our aims are simple, to raise as much money as possible for our chosen charity and to provide tough...but fun obstacle courses for our competitors.
How to enter the Goppin’ Challenge
- Run 10km
Goppin’ Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Goppin’ Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Goppin’ Challenge?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Wales20th Jun 2020, Crickhowell
- Royal Marines Charity - PRMC Challenge25th Jul 2020, Bristol
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May 2020, Chipping Norton
- Spartan Race – Windsor10th Oct 2020, Winkfield Row
- Rough Runner – Manchester20th Jun 2020, Arley
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire6th Jun 2020, Henley-on-Thames