How to enter the Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Aquathlon: Swim 1.5km, Run 10km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport routes
This race is in aid of the Meningitis Now charity and there will be donation buckets available upon entrance to the car-park and at registration.
The sprint kicks-off with a single lap 750m swim in Gosfield Lake, before exiting at the beach area.
The transition period takes place in a spacious area next to the lake before participants head out to the rural roads for 20KM cycle passing through Sible Hedingham, Blackmore End and Beazley End.
The final stage will consist of a 5KM run over mixed-terrain of walkways and grassland.
The standard course begins with a two lap swim - totalling 1500m.
The cycle will consist of two laps of the 20KM route through Sible Hedingham, Blackmore End and Beazley End. The course will largely be on rural roads.
Finally, athletes will complete a 10KM running route over both paths and grassland.
The Aquabike starts with a two lap swim within the lake which will be 1500m in total. The competitors will then head out onto the surrounding country roads to complete the 20KM cycle.
As above, this event starts with the same two lap, 1500m swim. After which, participants will complete a 10KM run across walkways and grassland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport reviews (4)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford2nd Aug, Bedford