- . 42 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Gosport Christmas Golden Mile and 5k
- Run 1mi
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
Gosport Christmas Golden Mile and 5k routes
Both The Golden Mile and the Junior Golden Mile event begin close to the Inshore Lifeboat Station.
The route covers a measured 1 mile route finishing a mile away from the start, close to The Bayside Cabin Café. The course is pancake flat and offers runners an excellent opportunity to record a PB.
Why not challenge yourself further by taking part in the The Gosport 5k which follows The Golden Mile.
The 5k will begin near the Bayside Cabin Café. From there runners will cover an out and back route along the promenade and onto a country path around Fort Gilkicker.
The majority of the route is on concrete paths apart from a few metres on a shingle pathway.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gosport Christmas Golden Mile and 5k weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Gosport Christmas Golden Mile and 5k reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Southampton4(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Beyond New Forest Trail30th Oct 2021, Brockenhurst
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.