The beautifully maintained waters and shore of the Blue Flag awarded beach are host to the 1.5 km swim and parts of the 10k run, whilst the 37k bike course gives a relaxing feel to the route!
The Gower Triathlon is one of the more relaxed events for athletes in the race calendar, as we approach the end of the season. The beautifully maintained waters and shore of the Blue Flag awarded beach are host to the 1.5 km swim and parts of the 10k run, whilst the 37k bike course gives a relaxing feel to the route!
With sheltered blue flag water for the Swim, an amazing Bike course and a Run taking in parts of the award-winning beach - this is the perfect event for a first timer.
How to enter the Gower Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 37km, Run 10km
Gower Triathlon route
Distance: 1500m Swim, an amazing 37k Bike course and a 10k Run.
Minimum 2 max 3 participants for relay.
Gower Triathlon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Gower Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gower Triathlon?
You may also like
- Cardiff Triathlon28th Jun 2020, Cardiff
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul 2020, Northampton
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow