The Gower Coastal Trail Races are three long distance events following the Wales Coastal Path around the Gower Peninsula.
The Gower Ultra 50 race is a complete 50 mile circumnavigation of the stunning Gower peninsula.
The Gower Ultra Bach (Little) follows the final 34 miles of Coast line from the small settlement of Llandimore to the Mumbles.
The Gower Trail Race follows the final 23 miles of the Gower Ultra route from Rhossili to Mumbles.
How to enter the Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach
- Run 50mi
- Run 34mi
- Run 23mi
Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach weather forecast
Rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach?
You may also like
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun 2021, Lynton5(10)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.