The Gower Coastal Trail Races are three long distance events following the Wales Coastal Path around the Gower Peninsula.
The Gower Ultra 50 race is a complete 50 mile circumnavigation of the stunning Gower peninsula.
The Gower Ultra Bach (Little) follows the final 34 miles of Coast line from the small settlement of Llandimore to the Mumbles.
The Gower Trail Race follows the final 23 miles of the Gower Ultra route from Rhossili to Mumbles.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
2 questions • 2 unanswered
Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach weather forecast
Rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gower Ultra 50 & Gower Ultra Bach?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.