200km cycling event starting from Woodley, Romsey, Hampshire. Controls at East Meon, Hurstbourne Tarrant (may move to Whitchurch at 111 km) and Downton, plus 5 information controls.
A moderately hilly route on quiet lanes linking Britain's two newest National Parks, the South Downs and New Forest, as well as exploring some of the equally beautiful countryside in the Test and Itchen valleysen Valleys.
How to enter the Grand National Park2Park
- Bike 200km
Grand National Park2Park weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Grand National Park2Park reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grand National Park2Park?
You may also like
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.