The Grantchester Charity teams with the Addrenbrooke's Charitable Trust (ACT) for their 10K run and the proceeds will be go for an improved and new Haematology Day Unit at Addenbrookes. Similarly, the Grantchester Charity teams up with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) which supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
2015 saw the introduction of new courses for both 10k and 3k runs. Both run through attractive farmland adjacent to Grantchester. Importantly, there are no awkward road crossings in fact there are no road crossings at all. The courses are predominantly flat and thus, fast timings are expected. To measure these fast times, it is announced that 2017 will feature chip timing for all participants.
How to enter the Grantchester Charity Run
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
Grantchester Charity Run weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Grantchester Charity Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grantchester Charity Run?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Peterborough
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May 2020, Colchester
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar 2020, Brandon