Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
You may also like
- GoFeral 10K Trail Run, Endurance, Fun Run - September7th Sep, Abbots Ripton
- Remembrance Run Essex9th Nov, Saffron Walden
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October27th Oct, Bedford
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Cransley Hospice Road Races15th Sep, Kettering
- Bovingdon Parish 10k1st Sep, Bovingdon
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Grantchester Charity teams with the Addrenbrooke's Charitable Trust (ACT) for their 10K run and the proceeds will be go for an improved and new Haematology Day Unit at Addenbrookes. Similarly, the Grantchester Charity teams up with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) which supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
2015 saw the introduction of new courses for both 10k and 3k runs. Both run through attractive farmland adjacent to Grantchester. Importantly, there are no awkward road crossings in fact there are no road crossings at all. The courses are predominantly flat and thus, fast timings are expected. To measure these fast times, it is announced that 2017 will feature chip timing for all participants.
Grantchester Charity Run route
Grantchester Charity Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grantchester Charity Run?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.