The Grantchester Charity teams with the Addrenbrooke's Charitable Trust (ACT) for their 10K run and the proceeds will be go for an improved and new Haematology Day Unit at Addenbrooke’s. Similarly, the Grantchester Charity teams up with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) which supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
2015 saw the introduction of new courses for both 10k and 3k runs. Both run through attractive farmland adjacent to Grantchester. Importantly, there are no awkward road crossings in fact there are no road crossings at all. The courses are predominantly flat and thus, fast timings are expected. To measure these fast times, it is announced that 2017 will feature chip timing for all participants.
How to enter the Grantchester Charity Run
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
Grantchester Charity Run weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Grantchester Charity Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grantchester Charity Run?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Mar, Peterborough
- Hitchin Hard Half Marathon, 10K, 5K28th Jun, Hitchin5(2)
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May, Colchester5(4)
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon