Consider these instead
The Great Birmingham Run has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Warwick4.5(56)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Shrewsbury Half Marathon10th Oct, Shrewsbury5(1)
Great Birmingham Run route
The Birmingham Half Marathon starts and finishes in the city centre. Runners will loop down past Edgbaston - home of Warwickshire Cricket Club - before heading right down toward Cadbury World and looping back up to the city centre.
This race will be run of closed roads, so athletes need not worry about traffic. There will be refreshment stations throughout and the course will be well marshalled as well as distance-marked.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Great Birmingham Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Great Birmingham Run reviews (7)
4.6 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.