How to enter the Great Birmingham Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Great Birmingham Run route
The Birmingham Half Marathon starts and finishes in the city centre. Runners will loop down past Edgbaston - home of Warwickshire Cricket Club - before heading right down toward Cadbury World and looping back up to the city centre.
This race will be run of closed roads, so athletes need not worry about traffic. There will be refreshment stations throughout and the course will be well marshalled as well as distance-marked.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Great Birmingham Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #10 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Great Birmingham Run reviews (7)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Kenilworth Half Marathon13th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes