How to enter the Great Birmingham Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Great Birmingham Run route
The Birmingham Half Marathon starts and finishes in the city centre. Runners will loop down past Edgbaston - home of Warwickshire Cricket Club - before heading right down toward Cadbury World and looping back up to the city centre.
This race will be run of closed roads, so athletes need not worry about traffic. There will be refreshment stations throughout and the course will be well marshalled as well as distance-marked.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Great Birmingham Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #10 in the UK out of 270 organizers
Great Birmingham Run reviews (7)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon12th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)