How to enter the Great Birmingham Run
- Run 13.1mi
Great Birmingham Run route
The Birmingham Half Marathon starts and finishes in the city centre. Runners will loop down past Edgbaston - home of Warwickshire Cricket Club - before heading right down toward Cadbury World and looping back up to the city centre.
This race will be run of closed roads, so athletes need not worry about traffic. There will be refreshment stations throughout and the course will be well marshalled as well as distance-marked.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Great Birmingham Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #3 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Great Birmingham Run reviews (7)
4.6 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar, Warwick
- Coventry Festival of Running5th Apr, Coventry4.3(1)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon13th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)