Enjoy the best tour of the Tyne at the North East's biggest 10k. This summer event finishes inside the iconic Gateshead International Stadium.
How to enter the Great North 10k
- Run 10km
Great North 10k route
Passing under the iconic Tyne Bridge and heading along to the Sage Gateshead and BALTIC before bending back along the Quayside for a triumphant lap of the Gateshead International Stadium track, cheered on by your family and friends.
The latest addition to the 10k course is the now infamous ’Slog on the Tyne’ section, a steady uphill climb that will really put your training to the test.
Great North 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.