Enjoy the best tour of the Tyne at the North East's biggest 10k. This summer event finishes inside the iconic Gateshead International Stadium.
Passing under the iconic Tyne Bridge and heading along to the Sage Gateshead and BALTIC before bending back along the Quayside for a triumphant lap of the Gateshead International Stadium track, cheered on by your family and friends.
The latest addition to the 10k course is the now infamous ’Slog on the Tyne’ section, a steady uphill climb that will really put your training to the test.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
Great North 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Great Run Company are ranked #7 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Great North 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Great North 10k?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.