Enjoy the best tour of the Tyne at the North East's biggest 10k. This summer event finishes inside the iconic Gateshead International Stadium.
How to enter the Great North 10k
- Run 10km
Great North 10k route
Passing under the iconic Tyne Bridge and heading along to the Sage Gateshead and BALTIC before bending back along the Quayside for a triumphant lap of the Gateshead International Stadium track, cheered on by your family and friends.
The latest addition to the 10k course is the now infamous ’Slog on the Tyne’ section, a steady uphill climb that will really put your training to the test.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May, Clappersgate
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival28th May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb, Hamster, Redford
- Castle Howard Triathlon23rd Jul, Castle Howard
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.