Enjoy the best tour of the Tyne at the North East's biggest 10k. This summer event finishes inside the iconic Gateshead International Stadium.
How to enter the Simplyhealth Great North 10k
- Run 10km
Simplyhealth Great North 10k route
Passing under the iconic Tyne Bridge and heading along to the Sage Gateshead and BALTIC before bending back along the Quayside for a triumphant lap of the Gateshead International Stadium track, cheered on by your family and friends.
The latest addition to the 10k course is the now infamous ’Slog on the Tyne’ section, a steady uphill climb that will really put your training to the test.
Questions & answers
- I'm not the fastest runner does timing matter?Hi there! Not to worry at all, this run is for people of all running abilities :)
Simplyhealth Great North 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #3 in the UK out of 560 organizers
You may also like
- The Newcastle 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February9th Feb, Hamster, Redford
- Washington Trail 10K26th Apr, Washington
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr, Morpeth
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- Levens 10k27th May, Kendal