The three SwimRun distances (short, middle and endurance) will be returning to Windermere. This time, the three distances will start and finish at our brand new location at Brockhole on Windermere.
Based on teamwork, passion, and closeness to nature, teams of two embark on a seamless journey across the landscape, taking on land and water, as they navigate their way around the course.
The Great North SwimRun is an opportunity to ditch the roads and the pool; limber up and embrace an off-road, open-water island-hopping adventure!
How to enter the Great North Swimrun
- SwimRun: Run 32km, Swim 4.5km
- SwimRun: Run 18.3km, Swim 3km
- SwimRun: Run 8.7km, Swim 1.9km
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Great North Swimrun reviews
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k28th May, Clappersgate
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- The Great North Run11th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.