The Great Strides 65 Ultra is a circular trail run starting between Guildford and Farnham and passing through the Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Beauty.
How to enter the Great Strides 65 Ultra
- Run 65km
Great Strides 65 Ultra route
- There are mainly marked footpaths (expect loose stone, sand, rock, mud and potential boggier sections depending on the weather); some short road stretches.
- All runners will be required to certify their fitness to participate in the event, both at the time of entry and at registration on the day. Race paramedics will be available throughout the event.
- Trickier sections of the course will be marked with red and white tape. Road stretches and crossings will not be marshalled (although caution walker/runner signs will be deployed to alert drivers); it will be the responsibility of the runner to self-navigate and negotiate such crossings/stretches successfully.
Great Strides 65 Ultra weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Great Strides 65 Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Great Strides 65 Ultra?
You may also like
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.