The Great Welsh Marathon and The Great Welsh Half Marathon will start and finish at the Pembrey Country Park in Carmarthenshire.
The route will hug the coastline past Burry Port and through to Llanelli.
This is a fast, flat race and certainly one where runners can aim for a PB.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Great Welsh Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Great Welsh Marathon reviews
3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Jewson Barnstaple Marathon and Half Marathon 202026th Sep, Barnstaple
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Race The Tide18th Sep, Mothecombe4.9(37)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.