How to enter the Great Welsh Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Great Welsh Marathon routes
The Great Welsh Marathon and The Great Welsh Half Marathon will start and finish at the Pembrey Country Park in Carmarthenshire.
The route will hug the coastline past Burry Port and through to Llanelli.
This is a fast, flat race and certainly one where runners can aim for a PB.
Great Welsh Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Great Welsh Marathon reviews
3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun 2021, Tollard Royal
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Manchester Marathon10th Apr 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.