How to enter the Great Welsh Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Great Welsh Marathon routes
The Great Welsh Marathon and The Great Welsh Half Marathon will start and finish at the Pembrey Country Park in Carmarthenshire.
The route will hug the coastline past Burry Port and through to Llanelli.
This is a fast, flat race and certainly one where runners can aim for a PB.
Great Welsh Marathon weather forecast
Great Welsh Marathon reviews
3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ras Dewi Sant (Coast Path Marathon/Half Marathon/10k)29th Feb 2020, St Davids
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Tsunami Ocean Trails20th Jun 2020, The Wharf
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford