Our picturesque but challenging route loops it’s way around the streets of Sherborne before heading out into the surrounding countryside. With some steady climbs and encouraging shaded lanes, our 10k provides a perfect challenge for aspiring new runners as well as more seasoned athletes; seeking preparation for longer distances.
As with all our events, there is always a friendly atmosphere and we welcome all abilities with open arms. For those of you seeking a more competitive element, why not head down to try and beat our course record of 32m 15secs!
Our 10k also includes on the day catering, courtesy of The Hub Café. So feel free to bring along family and friends to cheer you on, coffee in hand!
How to enter the Sherbourne 10K
- Run 10km
Sherbourne 10K weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Sherbourne 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sherbourne 10K ?
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Poole 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Upton5(1)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.