The Great Run Company's first event of 2018 will be returning to the city of Edinburgh on Saturday 13 January and is the perfect way to kickstart your New Year and clear away those January blues.
Also taking place on the same day will be the Simplyhealth Junior Great Edinburgh Winter Run and the Simplyhealth Great Edinburgh XCountry, making it a great day out for the whole family.
The course starts in Holyrood Park and travels up Queen's Drive around Arthur's Seat, passes by Dunsapie Loch and then returns back towards Holyrood Park.
As our runners' safety is paramount to us, we may use the contingency course in the case of bad weather.
How to enter the Great Winter Run
- Run 5km
Great Winter Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Great Winter Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Great Winter Run?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.