The Great Run Company's first event of 2018 will be returning to the city of Edinburgh on Saturday 13 January and is the perfect way to kickstart your New Year and clear away those January blues.
Also taking place on the same day will be the Simplyhealth Junior Great Edinburgh Winter Run and the Simplyhealth Great Edinburgh XCountry, making it a great day out for the whole family.
The course starts in Holyrood Park and travels up Queen's Drive around Arthur's Seat, passes by Dunsapie Loch and then returns back towards Holyrood Park.
As our runners' safety is paramount to us, we may use the contingency course in the case of bad weather.
How to enter the Great Winter Run
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Great Winter Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Great Winter Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Great Winter Run?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar 2020, Edinburgh4.1(6)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen
- Carlisle Santa Dash8th Dec, Carlisle4.7(5)