Distances in this event
- Run 5km
From the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #4 in the UK out of 505 organizers
The Great Run Company's first event of 2018 will be returning to the city of Edinburgh on Saturday 13 January and is the perfect way to kickstart your New Year and clear away those January blues.
Also taking place on the same day will be the Simplyhealth Junior Great Edinburgh Winter Run and the Simplyhealth Great Edinburgh XCountry, making it a great day out for the whole family.
The course starts in Holyrood Park and travels up Queen's Drive around Arthur's Seat, passes by Dunsapie Loch and then returns back towards Holyrood Park.
As our runners' safety is paramount to us, we may use the contingency course in the case of bad weather.
Great Winter Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Great Winter Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Great Winter Run?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running6th Oct, Inverness
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul 2020, Blackpool