See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
You can choose to run a 5k or 10k on the day; passing some of Londons favorite attractions, the Royal Observatory, The National Maritime Museum and the Old Royal Naval College, there is a lot to see including the incredible views across London. The event includes a medal, fruit, and flapjacks. Each KM is accurately marked out with signposts and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
Come and enjoy the day with us, we hope to see you there!
How to enter the Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August routes
Each KM is accurately marked out with sign posts and we will be there to keep you on track and to cheer you all the way to the finish
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Peckham 10K23rd Oct, London2.9(7)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.