You can choose to run a 5k or 10k on the day; passing some of Londons favorite attractions, the Royal Observatory, The National Maritime Museum and the Old Royal Naval College, there is a lot to see including the incredible views across London. The event includes a medal, fruit, and flapjacks. Each KM is accurately marked out with signposts and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
Come and enjoy the day with us, we hope to see you there!
How to enter the Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August routes
Each KM is accurately marked out with sign posts and we will be there to keep you on track and to cheer you all the way to the finish
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #11 in the UK out of 277 organizers
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – August?
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K4th Jul, London4.8(39)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)