See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
You can choose to run a chip timed 5k or 10k around the beautiful Greenwich Park passing some of London's favourite attractions: the Royal Observatory, The National Maritime Museum and the Old Royal Naval College. Including the incredible views across London, there is a lot to see here!
We will have marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is 3 laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public walking around the park on their weekend walk, please be mindful of people, dogs and cyclists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.