You can choose to run a chip timed 5k or 10k around the beautiful Greenwich Park passing some of London's favourite attractions: the Royal Observatory, The National Maritime Museum and the Old Royal Naval College. Including the incredible views across London, there is a lot to see here!
How to enter the Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September routes
We will have marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is 3 laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public walking around the park on their weekend walk, please be mindful of people, dogs and cyclists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 530 organizers
Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- London 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun30th Nov, London
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half – March7th Mar 2020, London
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)