How to enter the Greenwich Park Christmas 5k & 10k – December
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Greenwich Park Christmas 5k & 10k – December routes
This is a lapped course on the roads and paths within the picturesque Greenwich Park. Participants will have the opportunity to experience the park's sites in their entirety - passing by the Royal Observatory, The National Maritime Museum, and the Old Naval College.
This is a looped race: 5km participants will completed 1.5 laps and 10km runners will complete 3 laps.
There will be course marshals throughout the race to clearly indicate distances and routes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Greenwich Park Christmas 5k & 10k – December weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Greenwich Park Christmas 5k & 10k – December reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb, Egham
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London