How to enter the Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race routes
Gregynog Hall, a National Nature Reserve, is the home of this spectacular event hosted this spring. The race will begin and end outside the ornate Hall's front entrance, a sight runners can look forward to more than once as they make their way around this lapped course.
This is a Lap Race consisting of 1x 10k lap along roads that range from undulating to hilly. For the Marathon and Half Marathon, an additional lap at the start has been added to make up the distance. Since we are in the beautiful countryside, the roads may be muddy, so make sure you are prepared for those conditions.
The route is fully marked and marshaled, so runners can concentrate on running their best race, and can cross the finish line to cheers of their fans, live music, and refreshments.
There will be a feed station every 5k with water, electrolyte, sweets and cake to keep your spirits and energy high.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race reviews (2)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun 2021, Lynton5(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.