Grimley Raceway 6 Hour

Secondary header image
1 / 35
Secondary header image
Secondary header image
32 +

Grimley Raceway 6 Hour
Not quite ready to book?

Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.

Event cancelled
Take on this 6-hour challenge to test your endurance, the route will be mostly around the grounds and grass paths of the Grimley Raceway, with some sections on the tarmac. Come to test your mind and your legs as you try to complete as many laps around this speedy racecourse.
Grimley Raceway 6hr
View details
Sat, 23 Apr 2022
View logistics
Grimley, United Kingdom
View location
Perks of booking with Let's Do This

Best price guarantee


Official booking partner

We're #1 in customer satisfaction

The event experience

Based on location

Invite friends, earn credit

After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.

Where and when
Grimley Raceway, A443, Grimley, Worcester WR2 6PD, UK
Start times
Saturday, 23 Apr 2022
Grimley Raceway 6hr:
10:00 am
Event summary
Here are the distances available for Grimley Raceway 6 Hour
Grimley Raceway 6hr
Route information
A 6 hour timed event around a 1k loop on the grounds of a raceway, 25% will be held on the Grimley Raceway and the other 75% will be around the grass and paths. There will be no finish line, see how many laps you run around the course to test your endurance.
Organiser route images
What's included
  • Finisher's Medal
  • Aid stations
  • Chip-timed results
  • BBQ - Beer and Bun (free for athletes)
How to get there
Grimley Raceway, A443, Grimley, Worcester WR2 6PD, UK
Get full directionsExternalLink
By Car
3 miles out of Worcester on the A443 to Tenbury. Sat Nav WR2 6LS.
Event day logistics
10:00 Race starts
16:00 Race finishes
Spectator Info
Family and friends are welcome to come and supporters the runners. Pitch a tent next to the course and shout yourself hoarse!
What is the terrain like at the Grimley Raceway 6hr?
Only 25% of the race is on tarmac, the rest is around the grounds of the Raceway. Road shoes should be fine but you may want to bring trail shoes, especially if it is wet.
How many laps does it take to complete the Grimley Raceway 6hr?
There is no lap limit! The Grimley Raceway 6hr is a timed event - how many laps can you do during 6 hours?
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
Event cancelled

8th Floor, Orion House, 5 Upper St Martins Lane,

London, WC2H 9EA

Reg number 10083277

Follow Us