Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Finisher’s medal
- 200 participants
From the organizer
Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team are ranked #45 in the UK out of 506 organizers
Saturday races between February and December: 10K races starting at 8.30am.
The Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team has been organising races in London since 1981. As a family of running enthusiasts we welcome competitive club runners, seasoned trailblazers, fitness lovers and novices. At all of our races you will experience a warm welcome, a supportive team of dedicated volunteers, efficient and professional race management and flat runner-friendly courses.
Our races focus on giving each runner a good experience: an opportunity to transcend their limits and achieve their personal goals. Our inspiration is Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007), the founder of our Marathon Team, who was not only an avid athlete and pioneer in the world of running and ultra-running races, but a teacher of meditation. He recognised the sport of running as a powerful way to develop concentration, confidence, determination, peace of mind and happiness
Frequently Asked Questions
Grizzly Bear 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Grizzly Bear 10K reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grizzly Bear 10K?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September21st Sep, London