Run in pairs over the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds with the famous Beanie hat, sausage/cheese roll and cuppa waiting for you in the village park.
This is so much fun with many runners coming back every year to sample the super atmosphere of the Wolds and running with a friend.
How to enter the Gruesome Twosome 10k & Half Marathon
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Gruesome Twosome 10k & Half Marathon routes
The routes has been agreed with kind permission from Sutton estates, Yarborough estates and Beelsby farming company, who have kindly allowed us to use their land for race day.
Half marathon at 3.75, 6.8 miles and 9.9 miles
10k at 4.5km
This course starts in exactly the same place as it did in 2015. It is around half a mile walk from race HQ and starts in a large filed. Turn right out of the pub car park and follow the road until it becomes a footpath. After a short distance you will see signs taking you into a field. Follow these down until you arrive at the start flag.
Gruesome Twosome 10k & Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Gruesome Twosome 10k & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gruesome Twosome 10k & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.