See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The legendary Gut Buster is back again for 2019! With a choice of either a 10km or 10 mile trail run in the Berkshire countryside, taking place between Christmas & New Year each year.
The December event will take place as always over both 10km & 10-mile courses, and both events will start together at 10 am this year.
The 10k and 10 Mile courses are the same until approx.5 miles/8km. At this point, the routes split, later to re-join and split again – keep an eye out for signage for your distance and listen to the marshals!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gut Buster weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Gut Buster reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gut Buster?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.