The legendary Gut Buster is back again for 2019! With a choice of either a 10km or 10 mile trail run in the Berkshire countryside, taking place between Christmas & New Year each year.
How to enter the The Gut Buster
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
The Gut Buster routes
The December event will take place as always over both 10km & 10-mile courses, and both events will start together at 10 am this year.
The 10k and 10 Mile courses are the same until approx.5 miles/8km. At this point, the routes split, later to re-join and split again – keep an eye out for signage for your distance and listen to the marshals!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gut Buster weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Gut Buster reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gut Buster?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan, London
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – March28th Mar, London