Distances in this event
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
The Gut Buster routes
The December event will take place as always over both 10km & 10-mile courses, and both events will start together at 10 am this year.
The 10k and 10 Mile courses are the same until approx.5 miles/8km. At this point, the routes split, later to re-join and split again – keep an eye out for signage for your distance and listen to the marshals!
- Finisher’s medal
- 750 participants
From the organizer
My Sporting Times are ranked #91 in the UK out of 508 organizers
The legendary Gut Buster is back again for 2019! With a choice of either a 10km or 10 mile trail run in the Berkshire countryside, taking place between Christmas & New Year each year.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gut Buster weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Gut Buster reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gut Buster?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London26th Sep, London
- Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K1st Dec, Mapledurham4.9(9)
- Children on the Edge Chichester Half Marathon6th Oct, Chichester
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running2nd Nov, Aylesbury
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September28th Sep, London