The Hadrian's Wall Half Marathon* is a unique opportunity to run close to a section of Hadrian's Wall with outstanding views of the World Heritage Site. Now in its 7th year, the route is of mixed terrain grass path, forest track and approx 4.4miles of a road. Suitable for road running and trail shoes.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Gateshead Half Marathon29th Aug, Gateshead
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.