The Hadrian's Wall Half Marathon* is a unique opportunity to run close to a section of Hadrian's Wall with outstanding views of the World Heritage Site. Now in its 7th year, the route is of mixed terrain grass path, forest track and approx 4.4miles of a road. Suitable for road running and trail shoes.
How to enter the Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon route
Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hadrian’s Wall Half Marathon?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- Gateshead Half Marathon12th Apr, Gateshead
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February9th Feb, Hamster, Redford
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow