We are offering 10 mile, 14 mile, 18 mile, 26 mile and a 40 mile route for both runners and walkers. The 10 and 18-mile routes will be marked, the 26 and 40-mile routes will not be marked.
This is not a race, its a challenge. Walk, jog, run - its up to you.
Come back next year and see if you can better your time.
How to enter the Hallow 12 Parish Challenge
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 40mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 18mi
Hallow 12 Parish Challenge routes
Starting in the picturesque village of Hallow, you will walk through the parishes of Hallow, Grimley, Little Witley, Hillhampton, Shrawley, Astley & Dunley, Abberley, Great Witley, Shelsley Beauchamp, Martley, Wichenford and Broadheath. The route is mainly off road & covers some of the best countryside that Worcester has to offer.
Hallow 12 Parish Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Hallow 12 Parish Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hallow 12 Parish Challenge?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr, Stretford
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London