We are offering 10 mile, 14 mile, 18 mile, 26 mile and a 40 mile route for both runners and walkers. The 10 and 18-mile routes will be marked, the 26 and 40-mile routes will not be marked.
This is not a race, it’s a challenge. Walk, jog, run - its up to you.
Come back next year and see if you can better your time.
Starting in the picturesque village of Hallow, you will walk through the parishes of Hallow, Grimley, Little Witley, Hillhampton, Shrawley, Astley & Dunley, Abberley, Great Witley, Shelsley Beauchamp, Martley, Wichenford and Broadheath. The route is mainly off road & covers some of the best countryside that Worcester has to offer.
Hallow 12 Parish Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Hallow 12 Parish Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hallow 12 Parish Challenge?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Andover Trail Marathon5th Sep, Enham Alamein5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.