The Ham & Lyme races take in the stunning Liberty Trail, which runs from Ham Hill Country Park in Somerset to Lyme Regis in Dorset, taking in some fabulous locations along the way - the beautiful grounds of Forde Abbey, the enchanting Wayford Woods, the breathtaking panoramas from Lambert's Castle - before descending to wonderful Lyme Regis with its famous Cobb. You have the option of finishing in Lyme, where you can sit with some well-earned fish & chips and watch the waves lap against the shore, or you can take a pit stop in Lyme before turning and running back - 50k or 100k, the choice is yours.
Ham & Lyme 100K & 50K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ham & Lyme 100K & 50K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.